Innovadyne Technologies Nanodrop II
Innovadyne’s Nanodrop instruments provide high-precision non-contact dispensing for a broad range of applications. The Innovadyne Nanodrop II combines the non-contact solenoid based technology with isolated solenoids that are not exposed to sample path flow. The Innovadyne Technologies Nanodrop II is a complete solution for low volume, high precision pipetting. This unit is configured with two plate positions. Applications include protein crystallography, HTS, assay development, miniaturization, cell-based assays, bead-based assays, PCR, and MALDI plate spotting. The Nanodrop II aspirates and dispenses a broad range of liquids. Features include:
· Non-contact and contact dispense
· Exceptional dynamic range (nanoliter to milliliter)
· Aspirate and dispense with individual channel articulation
· Sample transfer and bulk reagent addition on the same platform
· Simple fluid path with no moving parts
· FEP, SS, sapphire wetted parts compatible with commonly used solvents
· 96-, 384-, and 1536-well plate formats
· Deep-well and crystal plates supported
· Modular, raised, removable plate nests enable flexible configuration
· Easy to program, easy to automate
· Simple cleaning and maintenance
Please note that this unit is being sold as-is, with no testing or warranty. Please call or email for more details.
The photos above are representative. Please bear in mind that the equipment shown is currently in storage in our warehouse and that in addition to testing each machine we will clean all the equipment thoroughly prior to shipment. We often have multiple units of each model in stock and sometimes we're unable to feature photos of every single unit. At your request, we can provide photos of the equipment in your order after it has been tested and cleaned.
American Instrument Exchange, Inc.
1023 Western Avenue
Haverhill, MA 01832